How A Clothing Store Owner Expand His Business With WooCommerce | Case Study
WooCommerce is a popular eCommerce platform. If you already have a WordPress site and wish to add an e-store functionality, this is a great option.
How can it Benefit you?
The installation process is quick and easy. You only need WordPress and WooCommerce can be installed as a plugin. Once activated, you can configure it step by step to suit your needs. However, the platform comes with useful defaults, so you can get started right away.
There are a large number of extensions. As it is based on an open-source platform — WordPress, it has mostly inherited its working model.
The main aim of this article is to tell you the success story of a clothing store owner who wanted to expand his business by building an eCommerce site.
The client runs a clothing store that sells luxury lingerie and hosiery brands, such as Coquette, Leg Avenue, Capezio, Elegant Moments, and many others.
Established in 2010, the business has been operating for nearly 10 years. Currently, his portfolio range consists of 400+ products, including nightwear, lingerie, and body accessories.
Now he wishes to build an online store to sell his product to other locations as well. To do this, he needed a user-friendly platform to offer an intuitive, powerful, and advanced backend. However, the only problem was, he did not want developers to manage the store.
Have a look at what challenges the store owner was facing with a new WooCommerce store (As he was a non-techy person)-
Challenges for Building an eCommerce clothing store
The challenges were as follows:
- To take all his 400 products online is a bit difficult for a non-techy person.
- Performing SEO and store optimization.
- Providing employees with training on how to use the backend of the e-commerce store.
- Finding affordable and good technology for the store.
- Choosing a user-friendly theme.
How did he overcome all these challenges?
After searching a lot and exploring many options such as themes, or demo sites, etc. the store owner was unable to find a suitable solution. So at last he decided to connect with the best and reliable web development company of his online store.
The Custom Web Development Company he hired was Galaxy Weblinks Inc.
The custom website development company helped him with all his requirements and suggested the owner to go with Emporos WordPress Theme due to the numerous features, pre-installed plugin, and attractive front end.
Here are some of the thing that the company provides best -
- How do Google rankings affect the ranking of a website?
- Make use of social media such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Pinterest.
- Enhance page loading time and improve navigation structure and site search.
- Analyze customer behavior and create actionable items that can improve user experience.
- Optimize website for mobile devices.
- Conduct A/B testing.
The web development company has done its best in all aspects for the store owner. As we have seen, the online business owner chose this WooCommerce theme.
Let’s have a small brief about this theme -
Emporos WooCommerce Theme — The Saviour
Emporos is a brand new WordPress theme for building an excellent-looking e-commerce store. It allows the client to create a responsive website that is flexible and has a lot of features such as multiple page layouts, mobile responsiveness, load-optimized design, ease of navigation, integration of social media, plenty of widgets, themes, SEO, etc.
There are 19 premium plugins pre-installed in the theme, reducing the need to purchase many plugins needed to run the store.
Emporos offers enhanced eCommerce features, such as:
- The ability to filter products with interactive pop-ups.
- Custom attributes and Wishlist functionality.
- Multiple zoom options on images so the customer can see how a product looks and feels.
- Tab types for product details.
- Integration of Instagram photos and Social login.
- Shipping/payment method, as well as a payment method, statistical reports.
- Filters for best results.
- Offer responsive design and unlimited colors.
- Built-in live customization.
- Mega menus are supported.
- Custom Backgrounds and Widgetized footer.
In addition to the above features, Emporos is compatible with WooCommerce. It is very popular among online clothing store owners.
This resulted in a perfect store with eye-catching images. WooCommerce was used to build a clothing store that combined beauty and functionality. The front-end of the site looks amazing and creates a strong visual impact with Sliders and images.
Additionally, with Emporos’ incomparable awesome features, you can run campaigns, put banner ads, deliver to multiple locations, and attract customers.
Client’s Clothing Business Benefits from Digitalization
Emporos helped the retailer in the following ways:
- Attracting the right customers
- Getting targeted traffic.
- Getting quality leads and bulk orders
- Better customer retention
- Sales increase by 90%
- Enhancing customer service
- With time, expanding into multiple countries.
Are you thinking the same as this online store owner? You can contact Galaxy Weblinks. A leading eCommerce development company, it provides solutions ranging from the creation of web applications to migration platforms, development of portals, integrations, and more.
With their experience, they can help turn any existing business into an online store or build a completely new website.